DRAFTING OF PLEADING AND CONVEYANCING
- General Principles of Drafting and Relevant Rules
- Execution Petition
- Memorandum of Appeal and Revision
- Petition under Art. 226 and Art. 32 of the Constitution of India
- Criminal Miscellaneous Petition
- Bail Application
- Memorandum of Appeal and Revision
- Essentials of a Deed
- Sale Deed
- Mortgage Deed
- Lease Deed
- Gift Deed
- Promissory Note
- Power of Attorney
Writ Petition of Mandamus to High Court under Article 226 of Constitution to quash termination order
English :- Writ Petition of Mandamus to High Court under Article 226 of Constitution to quash termination order, Reinstate Petitioner and pay back wages.
A writ of mandamus is a direction to an authority to either do or refrain from doing a particular act. For instance, a writ to the Police Department to to strictly enforce Traffic Rules under the Acts. For a mandamus to be issued, it must be shown:
a) That the authority was under obligation, statutory or otherwise to act in a particular manner;
b) that the said authority failed in performing such obligation;
c) that such failure has resulted in some specific violation of a fundamental right of either the petitioner or an indeterminate class of persons.
Sample and brief format of Writ of Mandamus to High Court is given below. This is only body of the Writ Petition. Please include other details also:
Hindi:- बर्खास्तगी आदेश को रद्द करने, याचिकाकर्ता को बहाल करने और वेतन वापस करने के लिए संविधान के अनुच्छेद 226 के तहत उच्च न्यायालय में परमादेश की रिट याचिका।
परमादेश की एक रिट एक प्राधिकरण को किसी विशेष कार्य को करने या करने से परहेज करने का निर्देश है। उदाहरण के लिए, अधिनियमों के तहत यातायात नियमों को सख्ती से लागू करने के लिए पुलिस विभाग को एक रिट। परमादेश जारी करने के लिए, यह दिखाया जाना चाहिए:
ए) कि प्राधिकरण एक विशेष तरीके से कार्य करने के लिए दायित्व, वैधानिक या अन्यथा के अधीन था;
बी) उक्त प्राधिकारी ऐसी बाध्यता को पूरा करने में विफल रहे;
ग) कि इस तरह की विफलता के परिणामस्वरूप या तो याचिकाकर्ता या व्यक्तियों के अनिश्चित वर्ग के मौलिक अधिकार का कुछ विशिष्ट उल्लंघन हुआ है।
उच्च न्यायालय को परमादेश की रिट का नमूना और संक्षिप्त प्रारूप नीचे दिया गया है। यह रिट याचिका का एकमात्र निकाय है। कृपया अन्य विवरण भी शामिल करें:
IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
CIVIL ORIGINAL (EXTRA-ORDINARY) JURISDICTION
WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) NO. OF 20__
(UNDER ARTICLE 226 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA)
IN THE MATTER OF:
1. ABC Company Ltd
having its registered office at_____
Through its Chairman____ RESPONDENT NO. 1
2. The Managing Director
ABC Company Ltd RESPONDENT NO. 2
WRIT PETITION UNDER ARTICLE 226 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA PRAYING INTER ALIA FOR QUASHING THE IMPUGNED ORDER DATED ____PASSED BY RESPONDENT NO.1 AND REINSTATING THE PETITIONER IN SERVICE WITH ALL CONSEQUENTIAL BENEFITS INCLUDING BACK WAGES
The Hon'ble Chief Justice of High Court,
And His Companion Judges of the
Hon'ble High Court of Delhi.
The humble petition of the
Petitioner above named.
THE PETITIONER MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:
1. That the Petitioner is filing the present writ petition under article 226 of the constitution of India praying inter alia for quashing the impugned order dated ____ passed by Respondent No. 1______ and reinstating the petitioner in service with all consequential benefits including back wages.
2. That the petitioner is a citizen of India and is therefore entitled to enjoy all the rights guaranteed by the Constitution of India.
3. That respondent No. 1 is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at_________.
4. That respondent No. 2 is the Managing Director of the Company with powers of Appointment, termination and manage all day to day affairs of the Company.
5. The respondent-company is wholly owned by the Government of India and is, thus, an instrumentality of state is given in Article 12 of the Constitution.
6. That the petitioner was working as ______________ with respondent-company and was appointed on _______. He has been a diligent employee and been discharging his duties and obligations according to the employment norms and applicable rules of the Respondent Company.
7. That on_____ respondent No. 2 issued the impugned order dated_____ terminating the services of the petitioner without giving an opportunity to be heard to the Petitioner. The petitioner came to be relieved of his duties on ______. A copy of the impugned order is annexed hereto and marked as ANNEXURE-1.
8. The Petitioner states that the order of the termination of the service of the Petitioner was passed without following the due process of the principle of nature justice.
9. That the Petitioner has been discharging his duty as an employee according to the Respondent Company norms and therefore has not committed any act which would constitute as misconduct.
10. That the present Writ Petition is being filed on the following, amongst other, grounds without prejudice to each other;
a. Because the petitioner being a permanent employee of the respondent-company his services could not be terminating without holding an enquiry under the rules applicable to the employees of the company.
b. Because the termination of the Petitioner is against the principle of natural justice as the Respondent was not given opportunity to heard.
d. Because the impugned order is arbitrary and contravenes Article 14 and Article 21 of the Constitution.
11. That the Petitioners have no other efficacious remedy except to approach this Hon'ble Court by way of this Petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India.
12. That the Petitioners have not filed any other petition or preceding in any court or tribunal throughout the territory of India regarding the matter.
In view of the facts & circumstances stated above, it is most respectfully prayed that this Hon'ble Court may be pleased to:-
a) Issue a Writ of Mandamus to the Respondent 1 with a direction for quashing the impugned order and reinstating the Petitioner in service with all consequential benefits including back wages;
b) Issue an appropriate Writ Directing the Respondents to pay Cost to the Petitioner;
c) Any other relief, order or direction this court may deem fit and proper under the facts and circumstances of this case.
AND FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS THE APPLICANT AS IN DUTY BOUND SHALL EVER PRAY.
ADVOCATE FOR THE PETITIONER
OTHER DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED WITH WRIT PETITION OF MANDAMUS
1. Notice of motion
2. Urgent application
3. Court fee
5. Synopsis & list of dates
6. Memo of parties
7. Annexure to the Petition
8. Application for exemption from filing certified copies, dim and small font Annexure with affidavit.
9. Vakalatnama on behalf of the petitioner.